3. USE OF WEBSITE. CryptoStops does not place any orders in the market for any person. CryptoStops does purchase any assets in the market for any person. There can never be any virtual property value existing in a CryptoStops account because CryptoStops accounts are mere representations of amounts of particular CryptoAssets you enter into your account that you may or may not actually own. CryptoStops is only for the purpose of education and for allowing subscribers to be able to use certain aspects of its software for analysis and customized notification of the prices and related information about various crypto assets that a user may or may not actually own themselves. It is up to the individual subscriber to act or not act upon the information provided by CryptoStops. The indicators, strategies, reports, articles and all other features of CryptoStops products are provided for informational and educational purposes only. All tools on the website are designed to provide subscribers with information which should not be construed as recommendations to buy or sell any cryptocurrency, security or financial investment of any kind. CryptoStops, its employees, affiliates or assigns are not allowed to, authorized to, or able to provide investment advice. No communications between the subscriber and anyone at CryptoStops should be interpreted as investment advice. If notwithstanding the above you take any action or decision to buy or sell any cryptocurrency, securities or other financial investments, you do so entirely at your own risk and CryptoStops assumes no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by you as a result.
4. USE OF SOFTWARE. Depending on your level of subscription, CryptoStops may allow you to have a private account on CryptoStops, make use of that account, store, interact with, be notified from, and retrieve notices, software, downloadable images, videos or other digital information and media available to you from the Site. If you make use of that account, store, interact with, be notified from, and retrieve notices, software, downloadable images, videos or other digital information and media available to you from the Site, the digital media and/or software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by CryptoStops, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. All CryptoStops accounts have been designed and are intended solely for one user. Violations of this policy are prohibited and include but are not limited to “sharing” a CryptoStops account amongst multiple individuals for the purpose of tracking separate portfolios. Prohibited uses will result in the blocking or cancellation of your account. No refunds will be granted based on prohibited uses. CryptoStops does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and CryptoStops retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. When you view the CryptoStops website, or purchase a subscription from CryptoStops, CryptoStops grants you a personal, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to access certain CryptoStops’s products and analysis based on the level of your subscription. The products and information provided by CryptoStops are protected by a combination of intellectual property laws including but not limited to, copyright, trademark and trade secret laws. You may not copy, modify, disseminate, sell, redistribute, create a derivative work, or reproduce any of the data on the CryptoStops website, or the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to extract source code or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by CryptoStops or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by CryptoStops, in writing, or according to the terms included as part of your subscription..
6. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. All proprietary technology used in CryptoStops is owned by CryptoStops. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of CryptoStops and others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership, trade secrets, patent law, trade dress and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of CryptoStops’ or any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content generated or uploaded by you does not violate any laws or third party rights will rest solely on you, in the event of any claim of copyright, trademark, patent or trade dress infringement.
8. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. CryptoStops does not monitor its site for copyright infringements or improper content. However, CryptoStops has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. CryptoStops has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of CryptoStops or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. CryptoStops’ policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want CryptoStops to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide CryptoStops with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit CryptoStops to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit CryptoStops to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to CryptoStops’ designated agent at:
3960 West Point Loma Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92111-5643
+1 (800) 380-9823
9. NO WARRANTIES. CRYPTOSTOPS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES.
PAST PERFORMANCE, WHETHER ACTUAL OR INDICATED BY HISTORICAL TESTS OF STRATEGIES, IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE OR SUCCESS. THERE IS A HIGH RISK OF LOSS IN INVESTING AND TRADING. BACK-TESTED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS. YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. CRYPTOSTOPS IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CRYPTOSTOPS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. CRYPTOSTOPS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON CRYPTOSTOPS TO BE THE ONLY PLACE YOU HAVE THAT LISTS CRYPTOASSETS YOU OWN. YOU SHOULD HAVE A SEPARATE PRINTED OUT LIST OF WHAT YOU OWN WITH SUFFICIENT INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CRYPTOASSETS IN CASE OF DISASTER OR IF CRYPTOSTOPS HAS AN UNFORSEEN LOSS OF ALL OF ITS DATA.
10. LIMITED LIABILITY. CRYPTOSTOPS’ LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CRYPTOSTOPS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY CRYPTOSTOPS. CRYPTOSTOP’S SYSTEM ACCESS AND ALERTS MAY BE DELAYED OR FAIL DUE TO QUOTE DELAYS, SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE ERRORS, INTERNET TRAFFIC, OUTAGES, THIRD PARTY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR FAILURES, AND OTHER FACTORS. CRYPTOSTOPS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR SUCH DELAYS OR FAILURES.THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION.
12. PROHIBITED USES. CryptoStops imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by CryptoStops in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security will immediately terminate your rights to use the Site or Service and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
14. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2018 CryptoStops, Inc., . All rights reserved.
17. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by CryptoStops or by any third party.
18. CALIFORNIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by CryptoStops from the State of California, USA. CryptoStops makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as CryptoStops’ purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California. CryptoStops is for citizens of the United States only at this time. If you are in the European Union, or outside the USA, you are not authorized to use this site.